Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pass It To the Right

Went to the unemployment office today. So many people! I had to make sure I was in the system because when I called yesterday, I had forgotten my PIN. How embarrassing! The lady told me to change it. I thought I already had. Lol. Oops. I have to go back tomorrow though. I have to register with the career solutions thing. I didn't have time today.

So, anyway, my computer crashed last night. Yay! Now I can't apply to jobs online. Frick! I hate applying the old fashioned way. I'm so technological lately. The only thing I really do the old fashioned way is the fact that I love to talk on the phone. And I never really did send emails to anyone. I hate email. I only have it so that I can do things that require one. Lol. I'm nerd.

I will be so glad when today is over. So sick of everybody talking about 420. Yeah. We freaking get it.

So not looking forward to tomorrow. I just have to get over it, I suppose. I really can't wait until I start getting the money. At least that will be SOMETHING I can contribute. At least I won't feel so freaking worthless then. Because many more dinners like the one we had tonight and I just might hurrt somebody. I do NOT enjoy telling them that no we don't have anything else to eat. >_ <

I REALLY need to go to bed so I can STOP thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment