Sunday, April 19, 2009

This Takes REAL Talent

Well, I guess I'm becoming less and less controlled by my computer and more and more controlled by my phone. I'd been wondering for weeks if I could just use my phone for blogging because I want to be able to without waking everyone up by typing on the computer. Because, to be quite honest, I can get a tad loud when typing. I've been told so quite a few times. Haha.

So, I haven't written in while. Yeah, I like to state the obvious. Bite me.

I really don't know what's been up with that lately. I'll probably make this a monthly thing for a while though. I'm really still kinda out of sorts and all of that. Not too surprising, considering the break up and the talk that preceded it.

But thanks to Tiana, I figured out what exactly what went wrong and why. Won't do that again! And if I even think of dooing it again I will definitely talk to her first. She may be younger than me, but she definitely has more experience with this stuff because while I was up Kyle's butt, she was out getting her heart stomped on, repeatedly.

So, I love her and respect her and she is truly my bestie. Well, my long distance bestie. My other bestie is a mere 5 hours away. Lol. And of course there's my "sister", but even she lives in the states still.

And now there is a monster monsoon going on outside and I think I just peed a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment