Monday, April 20, 2009

My Poker Face

So, I don't think I can make it until my Canadian vacation in July. Oh. Didn't I tell you about that? Oh. So, I guess I'll leave that between Tiana, Curt, and me. I'll tell you more as time gets closer. But I swear, it's gonna happen. Somehow. I WILL get there.

I'm starting to really consider the possibility that my children are plotting my demise. They really seem to be getting worse and worse as the year goes on. But I did promise them no more spanking if they straighten up their acts. It definitely worked. At least for today it did. This will be a definite challenge and a pretty tough learning experience for me. Children are the best teachers, though. Looking at the world through the eyes of one of my babies will show you so much! I can guarantee that. Now, I know why so may people love early childhood development.

Anyway, I remembered why I hate throwing up today. Although, that's really not something you ever forget. My tummy is all rumbly and tumbly inside and me not liking it. Ew.

I am bored. Can you tell? Har. I kill me sometimes.

What else? Idunno. See what I meant about switching over to monthly entries? Really good idea. You won't have to suffer through the daily bullshit. And of course the entries will be longer. Ok. Not the BEST selling point. Lol. I am a dork. I know.

I really like how typing this up as a text helps me. This editor automatically capitalizes the first word of my sentences. It recognizes periods, exclamation points, and question marks. So awesome. The only problem? It doesn't have spell-check. Good thing I'm a really awesome speller to begin with! Now if only I could quit hitting the i and o keys together. That would REALLY help.

I should really go to bed soon. I am really tired. Don't know why. I was less tired after cleaning up that massive pile of pine chips after we got our stumps grounded. FUCK! Oh well. Goodnight, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment