Thursday, April 23, 2009

It Has Nothing To Do With You

Can't freaking wait to get that new computer because now blogging by text is beginning to be a pain because of how it posts. I see about 30 posts that will go once I get back online. Will also be getting an lj. Haha. Haven't had one if those in so long I don't even remember what my last username was.This time I'm gonna go with Simply;Susan. I won't be doing entries though. Only going to spy on Mama T. Haha. Because she told me I could.

Got a letter from the uo today. Apparently there is a problem with my claim. I wish I hadn't have tossed out my separation papers from the Lake. Can't agrue with something on the official stationary. And then they called while I was out today.

Speaking of which, went to visit my Aunt Sonya today. Wes and his family were in town today. He's so grown up since entering the Marines. Didn't see Clay though. Little Mr. was sleeping. Can't believe he's freaking 18! Seems so crazy. He's not a bebe any more. The kids had a ball though. Wes has two little boys, Jackson and Jace. Jace is 16 months and Jackson is 3, but they kept up with my girls no problem. They were kinda iffy about each other at first, but it didn't take long to get them going. And Clay somehow slept through it all. Not sure how. Gotta be a heavy sleeper!

Was gonna take the girls to the BREC park by Antioch today but we decided against it because of the current gas situation. Oh well. It will be there next week. I'm gonna take them to a closer one tomorrow. The same sandy one from yday. Hopefully it won't be so much of an adventure this time! Haha.

Well, I think that's it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment