Sunday, January 11, 2009

What Color Are Beavers?

I just want to say that I am gassy! So look out!

My sinuses are being mean to me again. And so are my children, but that is a different story entirely.

I pretty much want somebody to conk me on the head and knock me out for a few days. I don't think I can handle whiny little voices a day longer. This weekend the kids were absolute brats. Let's leave it at that.

I'm not even really stressing about a job any more. I'm really into this SC thing. They have tons of shit to do there and many of them are FREE! And as Vicki said, there is a USC campus nearby. It's about 40 minutes NE of Greenville. I LOOOOOOVE IT! I think I'm going to make the leap. I just need a weekend to hop over there and look at places. I really really think Greenville is the place for me. I'm going to be praying over it, and I ask that you do the same. Pray that God give me a sign either in favor of going or in favor of staying. I'll take either even though what I want to go is get away from everybody, which would include my mom. I just want to clear up any miscommunication I had before. My mom lives in Baton Rouge, as do I. SC is 10 hours AWAY from her. Not sure if I made that clear. I really don't WANT to be that far, but if I have to be to have peace of mind, I will.

Right now I need to get my mind straight. Then I can think about others. This is solely selfish. I am aware, but if I don't take care of me, who will? I just need to take care of Susan right now. I need to get out of the habit of doing whatever I'm told. I did that the whole time I was with Kyle. The whole reason we moved back here was because HE thought it would be good. NOT because I really wanted to. I wasn't given a choice. Anything we did, was because HE thought it was what we needed. NEVER once did he ask me. Not that I would have told him the truth. Not that it would have matter. Get it? So, yeah. I need a little selfish time. If you can't support that, you're in the wrong place.

I just want to give a shout out to muh girls, Rach, Nik, and Desi. They are my guiding light. They are my soul. They are the very people that keep me sane. Don't get me wrong, I love my family, but these girls...I cherish them very much. So, go visit their blogs. Rach Desi Nik And while you're at it, check out the forum site where we all met, BijouxMB. Tell them True.Blue; sent you. Nik and Rach are super admins and co-creators, desi is an admin, and I am a super mod. Very great place. Also take a look at QuarantineMB. Tell them that Queen;Bee sent you. It's another pretty good forum site I visit. They're both a close knit group of gals. We'd love to have ya.

And that's pretty much it.

Snip, snap, snout,
This blog's told out!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, Susan! I always find you in the perfect times it seems. Ah! I have "goosepimples" as one little girl called it today. *HUGS*

    I love you. For real. No jokes. NO mess. Except for the occasional typo and my horrible text-slang. Hehe.

    I think you are right, though. Now is the perfect time for you to be selfish, and heck, I kind of want you to be for once. :)

    ReplyDelete