Friday, January 16, 2009

Roided

I had planned on sharing some random "Polaroids" I "took" with you, but I didn't label them and such. Because I am teh failz.

So, uh, tomorrow is the first weekend that Kyle officially has the kids. Oy. I know not what I am gonna do. Probably be pissy and panicky all weekend. But he is taking them to Jackson, which I'm not completely sure is part of the deal, but I can't exactly stop him. I'm pretty sure that he can take them anywhere on his weekends. Bleh. As long as I can still take them where I want on my weekends, fine.

I wanted him to take their knap-sacks a day early. Wouldn't. Not surprised. He questioned me the whole time and of course he had an answer for everything. Of course.

And that's the end of that because this is not the place for the drama. Nope. Nope. Besides. I should be in bed. I went to bed at 10. But of course my body went "adfkl;afdkl;afj! Can. Not. Sleep. Any. More.!" at about midnight. So here I am. And I keep hitting the damn slash button instead of the period button. And it's starting to aggrovate me. There we go. No more problems.

I just found out that I am very good at being a caveman but not so much when it comes to killng sasquatch. Har. That bitch just would not die! And now the slash is taunting me again. FUUUUUUUUUCK! YOUUUUUUUUU!

My head. It aches. Stupid freaking sinuses. Stupid freaking TMJ. Stupid freaking slash. Go AWAY!

Oh yes. I am random. Oh yes. And you love it.

What else? I need some rum. Where's Captain Jack when you need him? Off pillaging, I suppose. Ah Captain Jack. I'll love you. And I'll never leave you. Don't care if you're a dirty rotten pirate. You look hot in guyliner. Oh Jack. Take me! NOW! Yo ho! Yo ho! A pirate's life for me! We'll have little pirate babies that'll be born with perfectly lined eyes. Oh yes. I secretly think you are part cat. >_< LMAO. I delirious. So...

snip snap snout
this blog's told out

No comments:

Post a Comment