Saturday, January 10, 2009

Crash of Lightning, Roar of Thunder

Let's start with a funny story.

Kyle came by to fix something. Fine. But as he was leaving he says he wants to kiss the girls goodbye. WTF? He didn't even kiss them hello. I told him no. He just stared at me. I told him that he didn't need to kiss them goodbye when he didn't even kiss them hello (they were in the backyard playing). He just gave me this defeated look and went away. I WIN! I can't even believe I had the courage to do that!

Uh. I'm not sure what else I want to say.

I r teh gassy today. But then again I did start my period yday. EW!

I think I would kill to switch uteri and ovaries with the Cajun Queen. Honestly, is one month without so much to ask? Regularity is a killer. Hell, I'd totally be fine with never having another period again. Honestly, I would. I so don't need the equipment, but I just can't justify having a hysterectomy. It's not giving me problems. There's no PID or HPV. There's no cancer. NO REASON! -SCREAMS- The only complaint I really have (aside from the period) is that I never felt the ovulation this month. Very odd considering that I always feel it. ALWAYS. WTF up?!?!

I have to say that around dinner time yday, I was being silly and downright giddy due to not having to see that rat bastard tomorrow. I think I scared my mom. LOL. I was preparing redfish and dancing in the kitchen. I thought I was pretty entertaining. I even sang. Whatever, mom. That's how I show the happy.

BTW, I love the sappy "wrap-up" music of [scrubs]. And that's it.

snip snap snout.
this blog's told out.

2 comments:

  1. We seem to be cycle buddies this time around. I started yesterday. Ugh. I could do without my ovaries and uterus at this point. But I'd gladly take your totally functioning ones over my duds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for standing up for yourself. You are awesome! :) I am happy for you. And . . . my uterus only works because I'm on pills. Hopefully when I'm off the pills I'll have an a-ok time getting a baby in there, lol.

    ReplyDelete