Friday, January 16, 2009

And They're Off!

Children are gone. Let the panic begin. They are staying at a hotel tonight. I don't know why. Because it can't be much bigger than his room. God forbid he tell me where he freaking lives. jfdslk;fdsoiafjodi;sfdisoa;!

Am going to see about a job in Watson tomorrow. How fun! There is pretty much no housing out there so I will have to drive 4o minutes to work everyday. Not cool. You start cutting that much into my sleep time, I get pissy. I'm gonna have to figure out something. I can't be that far from work. I just can't. My body says it needs those few minutes. And I believe it. -pats tummy- I know.

My mom said she had a dream that I went to work in Watson and found love there. *cough*spazz*cough*cough* Excuse me. I has a cold.

What else? Oh. I'm part of a family of elitist. LMAO. I'm a nutcase. And that's pretty much in the family too. Haha.

And so snip snap snout
this blog's told out.

3 comments: