Monday, January 12, 2009

She Keeps Pulling My Hair

Stuffy nose? Check. Sore throat? Check. Aches and pains? Check and check. Phlegm? Very much so check.

Yes. I am sick. Again. I hate winter for this very reason. Lowered immunity is teh sux.

I r tiredz. Need sleep. Can't think.

Talked to my mom. Seems ok with the big move. Says that if I think I need it then it's okay. I r teh confuzed. Y her not say I only fink it what I r needing? Weird.

I needz to stop talking like a cat. And I need to find a coat. The coat I was SUPPOSED to get isn't being made any more? Stupid. So now I have to find another brown coat. Farking!

Don't you just love how my titles never seem to match the content? Yeah that's on purpose to make you read. Does it work?

Um...so, that's it. Mondays are boring.

Snip snap snout
This blog's told out

No comments:

Post a Comment