Thursday, January 01, 2009

Inspiration Time

First blog of the new year. Cool beans.

Well...kinda.

Am in the middle of something, so, I will post some random questions and my answers. Sound like fun? Sure, it does.

Brainstorm 10 titles to your autobiography. (thank you, Nik)

1. Me. Completely. (obviously)
2. How Did I Get Here, Anyway?
3. It's a Blond Life
4. Just Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road?
5. You Tell Me, And We'll Both Know
6. From the Ground Up: The Story of Me
7. I'm Right, You're Wrong
8. Quit Staring At Me!
9. Why Girls Rock
10. From Dust To Dust: My Life

Assuming you believe that there is such thing as a soul, when do you think you "get" it? At birth? At conception? At baptism? Other? (Thank you again, Nik)

At conception, no contest. A baby starts gaining its personality in the womb. It picks up on things in uteri. I can tell you, from experience, that a baby has a personality before it's even born. So, if personality and soul go hand in hand, then it stands to reason that a soul forms at conception.

What was your favorite grade in elementary school? List 10 reasons why. (Nik!)

2nd grade

Why?

1. "Mrs. Mo'! Mrs. Mo'!" Allow me to elaborate. My teacher's name was Mrs. Moore, and there was a kid who called her that no matter how many times she asked him not to.
2. That was when I got my big blue dictionary FROM Mrs. Moore. She inscribed it with some words of wisdom that still make me cry to this day
3. That was when I really "found my voice." I never said much until that year.
4. That was the year my independence started to bloom. I used to make my grandma walk me to the classroom before that.
5. BOOK IT! Pizza party
6. I was in a Kumon math training video that year.
7. I met Julie Anne that year.
8. I learned the trick of adding nines that year
9. That was the year of my one and only birthday party
10. Jingle bell shoes! All the girl scouts in my grade had bells on their shoes for Christmas. They were Keds someone's mom decorated and put bells in the laces. They were banned because of us.

Share your worst memory/least favorite part of 2008. (NIK!)

Getting fired for having my permit expire and then being told to not reapply when I got it (license).

What do you want MOST to happen in 2009? (Who else?)

DIVORCE and boyfriend

So, what's on your "Bucket List"? (This was mine, actually)

-Learn Tai Chi
-Learn Yoga
-Move to Hollywood
-Move to NYC
-See Paris
-See London
-Move to London
-Write a novel
-Go skydiving
-Meet at least one online friend
-Work with Sutan
-Drive a Harley
-Go three rounds with Laila Ali
-Pose for Playboy
-Become published


Are you afraid of death? (Mrs. Nicole)

I'm more afraid of what does or doesn't come after.

What were you doing last night as 2008 changed into 2009? (N.W.)

I was standing in the neighbor's carport giving Camy a small kiss.

And that's it. I need sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm like, famous here. :) This was really fun to read. I rightly enjoy title #5.

    What is Sutan? I like your bucket list. And your explanation of the soul.. and just reading this in general. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sutan is a make-up artist. You can see his work on ANTM seasons 5 on up.

    ReplyDelete