Saturday, January 03, 2009

I Am a Grown-Up Sponge

I can hear the episode of SpongeBob where he tells his grandma that he is all grown-up. And so she treats him like a grown-up and then he totally breaks down because he doesn't get any attention any more. I would so do that if I thought it would work. "I da baby!"

I don't even know why I am writing right now. I didn't do shit today.

Although, I did decide that in about five and a half years, for Camy's 11th birthday, we would go on a road trip. We being Camy, Jayde and I and whoever else wants to go. We'll be basically circling the US and going a little into Canada. Speaking of which, do you need a passport to go into Canada? We might even peep into Mexico. And we'll have an awesome tent and we'll camp out as much as we can. It'll be great. And it'll probably take us all of summer vacation that year, but it will totally be worth it. I haven't hammered out all the details, obviously, but it doesn't sound too far-fetched. My step-dad is loaning me a map to look at, so I should have some more details later on tonight or tomorrow.

I am so anxious/nervous for the 6th, I wish it had already happened. I will sleep so much better with all of that figured out/ handled. I will lose so much stress once I know my girls are taken care of. I seriously would not be able to live with myself if I had just rolled over though. I am not a dog. I do not take orders so easily. I do not roll over on command. And really that's all I was trying to show him. That and that his idea of shared is NOT reasonable nor responsible. Seriously, half a week here, half a week there. Not really going to work. It's confusing to me. What the hell does he think it would do to them? We're already going to screw them up, why add to it? And yes, I know I am a good mother, but I am only saying that no matter what you do, kids will inevidently end up thinking their parents suck and having issues. You can't count on not having issues. You just can't. And now I shut up about that.

Camy and my mother decided the other day that Camy would like to take either Kung-Fu or TaeKwonDo lessons and that my mom would pay for them. Ok then. As long as she pays for everything. Equipment, uniform, transportation, lessons. I don't want to have to pay for any of it. It's the same deal I made with Kyle. I am NOT bending on it. I think she needs the discipline right now. And being in a martial art works, I just can't swing it financially since she is staying in dancing. Besides, Jayde is going to start taking in February. Or she was when I still had a job. Just hope I get the job I interviewed for. My bank account is seriously looking shabby.

I don't even know if anybody even offers Kung-Fu. Should probably look that up. Har. The only reason I say Kung-Fu is because Jayde and she have been on a Kung-Fu Panda kick ever since the movie came out. They have probably seen it like three times with daddy and like three times with me. I have seen it twice, at least. They are in love with Po. Don't blame them, though. Pandas are fucking hot. Well, Po is hot. Real pandas are just adorable. Don't think I'm into beastiality or anything. No. I wouldn't do that. EW! NASTY! Perish the thought. You nasty!

Oh, just let me say that irony rocks.

So, uh, snip snap snout, this blogs told out.

1 comment:

  1. By the time you take your roadtrip, you'll need a passport. Right now, you pretty much need one to get back into the States. Our border patrol is a little...crazy. My mom's parents and her brother live in Canada, on the west coast, so we have to keep up with it all the time. It was a bitch to get mom's Canadian passport. She's still a Canadian citizen with an American greencard but since she's married to my dad, that makes her legal. The last trip we took up to Canada, we were driving back down to Seattle and the agent we encountered wanted to know everything. And you better know it and answer within 3.5 seconds. She wanted to know our flight, airline, hotel, why we were in Canada, how long we were there, what we were bringing back, etc. And that was 5 years ago. I can't imagine what they are like now. But, it's beautiful up there and I wish I could go back.

    I'll be praying for you on Tuesday! Good luck with it!

    <3

    ReplyDelete