Sunday, December 28, 2008

I Don't Know a Thing About Being a Governess

It's the 28th and the end comes on Wednesday. WOW!

Just saw Janelle for the first time in forever and she looks like she's 13. She's 10. She has boobs, and hips, and I wouldn't be surprised if she has her period already. She got a cell for Christmas and was texting when she was here. No boyfriend, though. Gotta give her that much. Or well, gotta give her grandma that much. She isn't being raised by her parents. God bless Rachel, though. At least she knows she isn't capable of taking care of her. She's kind of a flake. I mean worse than me. I have never forgotten my kid at school. I don't see how someone could. But then again, Camy rides the bus. But that was her choice. She'd been asking me for about two years if she could.

Anyway, back to my entry. I hate when I get off track. Annoying!

Oh and my P streak is back on. Four days again. I wish he would just call me. If he wants to get in touch with me that bad, he knows my number. Maybe I should have at least texted him "Merry Christmas." I love guilt. It's fun.

I can hear The Sound of Music in the living room. I used to love that movie. And the hills being alive never scared me. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment