Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It Was the Year That Would Not End

How much longer do we have with 2008? It's taking forever.

I need to attack the mess on Kyle's desk. I feel like just clearing the whole thing off and then just going through it bit by bit. Actually, to be honest, I feel like throwing it ALL in the garbage. But I can't do that. We have house papers in the mess. Blah. I'mma do that tomorrow.

Went through like a bajillion boxes of clothes today. Found an entire winter wardrobe for Jayde. SCORE! Don't have to go shopping for her now. Any way I can save money is a plus. Also, my grandma found my AT&T rebate card. I have $33 left on it. SCORE AGAIN! Now, I just have to get up off of my butt and mail Christmas cards. Haha. And a box for Jess. And some clothes to Brandie. And some clothes to Meagan. And. And. There goes my whole $33. Which reminds me, I need to finish and send off CK's notebook. FUCK! I need more time in a day! Or I just need to not procrastinate as much. Yes. That sounds right.

I need to go on a myspace purge. Yeah. A 35-day myspace purge. So. Starting on Jan 1 and ending on Feb. 4 I will have a myspace purge. Shall be fun. That's possibly where I spend most of my time procrastinating. There. More time.

And now I have to pee.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I could ever go without myspace. I'm quite addicted. I have to agree though, it'd make more time. Especially at work.

    ReplyDelete