Saturday, February 28, 2009

Real Entry!

So things are going ok in the love dept. We had a date, but then we realized how broke we both are so he had to cancel. Actually, he has to use to last of his money to pay a ticket. LOL. And I have to use the rest of my money on bills. FAIL! To people

The job front is not looking good. I am up to 48 applications and 6 rejections so far. I am going to start applying to non-pharmacy tech positions.

Kyle called me this morning...uh...yesterday morning now, and said he would distribute my resume' to anybody he could. Unfortunately, one of the people he mentioned has already told me how much I suck. They were my FIRST rejection. But at least I went on an interview with them. Nobody else has even given me that much. I think I may have been rejected from the job in Watson too, though. I've heard nothing. But they really don't need me until April anyway. Here's to hoping. I think Watson is closer to Jessie. I have to look it up. I am geography fail.

The kids are gone again. 4th time? They are going to Eunice again this weekend. They have a birthday party to go to. A third (or fourth?) cousin is turning one. Fun fun.

And that's it

Snip, snap, snout,
this blog's told out.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about your date, that sucks so bad. Good luck finding a job, I know that feeling all too well.

    ReplyDelete