Sunday, March 01, 2009

CC's, I Love You, Taco Bell, Not So Much

So, um, things happen so quickly around here it's pretty funny. Date = back on. LMAO. He'll be here in about 12 hours!

Anyway, I got an iced chai latte' today from CC's, and I was in heaven. I miss it. So much. Being broke sucks!

But then I tried to find a Taco Bell and the one by my house was closed due to equipment failure. Susan was PISSED! She drove all over town to find one. Fucking Nazis!

I am in such a weird mood right now. I'm in between giddy and nervous.

I have to clean my house and make cookies and all kinds of fun stuff.

I think I will send my gma off when he gets here. Maybe she can go to my mom's? I don't know. She said she would go to her room or something. But I honestly don't want to disrupt the flow of the afternoon. I'm way past weirded out when it comes to seeing him again.

I don't know how it's gonna go. I mean, I know I feel things for him, but I don't think fucking him would absolutely be appropriate on the first "date." But who knows how long until we see each other again, you know.

I'm gonna try to get over my weird fear of driving up there alone by then. Maybe do a dry run or two with the gma? I don't know. Somebody help me! I don't know how long the Kyle excuse is gonna work for.

I meean, it IS true. He WON'T drop them off if I'm not there. But...I'm not completely sure once will hurt. I really just want Jessie to come tonight. Well, I did, but ish too late now. : (

I wish I knew all the answers! I think I'mma go to bed now. Maybe my sub-conscious will know what to do.

Snip, snap, snout,
This blog's told out!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I'm a li'l late, but I hope you had a blast on your date ;)... Lol, Idk what to tell you about the rest, dude, it'll all come in due time.

    ReplyDelete