Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What Susan Needs

I stole this from Nik's facebook:

Go to google, type in (your name) Needs, and share the first ten things it comes up with. My comments are in ()'s.

1. Susan needs all your love and money (maybe not ALL your money)
2. Susan needs to understand that she needs to be building up her language
3. Susan needs a wheelchair. (not so much)
4. Susan needs our prayers . (not really me, just my situation)
5. Susan needs opportunities to practice literate speech
6. Susan needs to stop complaining (YES SHE DOES!)
7. Susan needs to get laid! (OMG! Truer words have not been spoken)
8. Susan needs to "get off her butt and do more housework. (pfft!)
9. Susan needs your help now to prepare for the election call
10.Susan needs a tray, six inserts, center bowl and metal spinning rack (Do what now?)

And a bonus:
11. Susan needs a change. (OK. I take that back. THESE are the truest words.)

No comments:

Post a Comment