Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Collateral Damage

MORE APPLICATIONS! I know this is getting annoying, but it's more for my records.

I'm going to start keeping a cumulative list.

So I'm starting with 34 today.

34. Aerotek Scientific- Nashville, TN
35. UHS Pruitt Corporation- Valdosta, GA
36. Lexington Medical Center- West Columbia, SC
37. HealthSpring- Nashville, TN
38. Corporate Pharmacy- Gadsden, AL
39.MedfusionRx- Franklin, TN
40.Covidien- Dallas, TX
41. The Corner Pharmacy- Nashville, TN
42. Manpower- Allentown, PA
43. Cardinal Health- Birmingham, AL
44. Mission Hospitals- Asheville, NC
45. TMI Management Systems, Inc.​- Murfreesboro, TN
46. Lockheed Martin- Southern, MS
47. Innovative Pharmacy Services- Altamonte Springs, FL
48. Baptist Health South Florida- Miami, FL

I need two more. I can't find any more, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment