Thursday, January 08, 2009

Desirae: She'll Kick You Into Shape Too.

Alright, Ms. Desi. You win. To school I go. You may be 4'11'', but to be honest, your bark is farking scary. And guess what? School is considered a job. I win! But I still need to find a house and a paying job. Even if it's p/t. I think I'll add that to my applications and change it on my resume.

Actually, I take that back. Maybe I'll take that non-pharmaceutical job I was offered. I didn't tell anybody, but an insurance company offered me a job. I was thinking of taking it. But then again, I don't know jack about insurance or the selling thereof. We'll see. I really need to check my email more often. Har.

Oh and I just figured out why Prince barks. Haha. It's not to go pee-pee or poo-poo. It's to sleep. If you turn on the light when he's trying to sleep, you get barked out. I just turned off the light and he stopped. And when I went back in, he was curled up trying to sleep. He's so human. Can't sleep with the lights on. So cute! Now, if I could just figure out his signal for potty time, we'd be in business.

Speaking of sleeping, I think Jayde just passed out on the couch. Or at least she is trying to. It's hard to sleep when you're wearing wings. LMAO. She's dressed as a ladybug right now. She's ladybug crazy! Which is a good thing, since she collects them. She tells me she is a Ladybug Princess all the time.

I just want to squish her cheeks. Although, she really doesn't have that baby fat on her cheeks any more. Camy does, but Jayde is so thin. Then again, Camy used to be that thin too. My kids go through stages. Jayde used to be pudgy. Camy used to be thin. Now, they have switched. Although, I don't expect Jayde to get pudgy again any time soon. She doesn't eat enough. She just likes to drink.

I wish I had her appetite. I could lose so much weight using her to model my eating after. Right now she is enjoying popsicles for lunch. She's pretty much just drinking them. Pops and Diego. What a winning combo!

Ok, so the sleepy time feeling passed her. She's bouncing around now. What'd that last? Five minutes? Blah. I wish I had her energy. I'd so work-out all the time. Ah. To be 3 again...

Speaking of 3, I don't know what I'm going to do for her birthday. She actually doesn't turn three until the 28th, but I hasn't the foggiest idea what I am doing for it or if I'm even going to do anything. It slipped by on me last year, and it may squeak by unnoticed again. I just don't have the funds right now. Funny. I didn't have the funds last year either. I sense a pattern here. Work/school for 7-8 months, look for a job for 5 months. Ew. That's going to suck. I don't have 5 months to be outta work. Just pray my next job lasts longer. Like two years at least. I NEED STABILITY! The kids NEED stability!

I'll just keep chanting "Go to school!" to myself. Pump myself up. Keep those bad thoughts out and not psych myself out. Just say no to self-sabotage!

No comments:

Post a Comment