Friday, January 09, 2009

Waiting for Midnight

Yeah. I was so totally waiting for midnight so I could post again without looking crazy. Three a day is a bit obsessive. LOL

I've been really looking at this moving thing seriously. So seriously that I am considering Greenville, SC. What? I can afford it!

I have a lot of research left to do, but at least I figured out that the housing isn't bad and is something I can afford. I still have to figure out if A.) the court will let me move there, B.) how the school system is, and C) how close it is to a university. I don't even know what the state college in SC is called. Haha. I only know that they are called the GameCocks. Har. I thought they were the TarHeels. I told my mom I didn't mind being a TarHeel. Her response? "That's NORTH Carolina, Susan!" Oops! So, I have a lot to look at. Plus, I have to find out if they even HAVE Apparel Design as a major. There's a lot to think about. I has six months, though. Not too much time, but enough to push me into gear. I pretty much owe the progress I have made to Desi. I LURVE my Cajun Queen!

I going to bed now. Need rest so that I can have enough steam to do more research.

Oh. And the every other weekend begins this weekend. Nice. But that means that I get them two weekends in a row. Yep. I get them first. No Kyle until Sunday at 5. Very nice.

3 comments:

  1. I think that a move could be absolutely perfect for you. And being closer to your mom, you mentioned that on Bijoux, too. I hope researching does you well! And the court better let you go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big change, but sometimes change is awesome! And the Gamecocks call the University of South Carolina home. :) We made fun of their mascot when they came to BR to play the Tigers. LOL
    The Cajun Queen is behind you to support whatever you decide to do! <3

    Hope y'all have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a "friend" that lived just outside of the Greenville/Spartanburg area in a town called Roebuck. It's a long story about that friend. Anyway. There's University of South Carolina campus in Spartanburg. It's there "Upstate" campus. Clemson isn't that far away either. I heard it's real nice out there. I've always wanted to go to Myrtle Beach. That's great you got the girls for two weekends in a row without Kyle!!

    ReplyDelete