Friday, January 01, 2010

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

So the year just started and I'm outside feezing. I can hear the fireworks, but alas, I cannot see them. Josh had to work tonight, but we've been emailing each other because I can't send or receive texts or phonecalls. But that's a whole new story. 

I have to get the kids at 1 this afternoon, and I really don't want to. I have a tire that's all fucked up. And it's not even the one I thought would be.  So I'm probably going to end up having to find some way to pay for two new tires. 

I hit a rock going like 50 not too long ago. I thought I was going to miss it, but I didn't. Surprise, surprise!  Anyway, I was a pretty big rock, and I heard a loud bam.  And then, the tire pressure light came on. And I was so pissed and go, "ya think?" Yes, I yelled at my dash. I'm partially insane, we know this. But, my goddess, how much bad news can a person take. I had just found out that I definitely wasn't going to become a regular associate at Macy's, Josh's brother had just died, I couldn't figure out how I was going to take that court-ordered parenting class, and I was trying to keep Kyle from putting two and two together about the living situation.  So, yeah, the rock sent me a little closer to the edge than it probably would have normally.  And the tire that's having issue isn't even near the one I hit. It's the total opposite tire! So, I'm going to have to find a way to pay for two new tires I'm sure by the time all of this is over. Plus I need an oil change, plus I need my tires rotated.  Thank goddess I don't need an alignment. I still need all this body work done too. My poor Moody Blue is almost two and already needs a makeover!  

And down comes the rain! Ack!

But I am so totally waiting up to wish Josh a Happy New Year whether he likes it or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment