Monday, December 28, 2009

And the Work Begins

I made a list of characters for the movie. This is just a rough list. Notice that "Ashley Amut" has Wil Wheaton next to it, but none of the other characters have an actor/actress name next to them? That is because Kevin already picked him as the lead. I'm contemplating renaming him "Wesley Crusher". Haha. But I wanted use last names of people I know as a little "shout-out" to my peeps. Need to add some so I can use some more. Or change "Kenny" to a girlfriend. I dunno. Also, yes, all the straight males have "female" names and the girls all have "male" names. It's on purpose.

Hit Somebody- Characters:

Main-

1.   Ashley Amut- Hockey player- Wil Wheaton (boy)
2.   Kendell "Kenny" Amut- Hockey player's wife- (girl)
3.   Taylor Kalau- Hockey player's bff-(boy)
4.   Finley "Finn" Bies- Hockey player's bff's girlfriend-(girl)
5.   Dayle Lister- Hockey player's wife's bff-(girl)
6.   Gustav Humke Hockey player's teammate #1-(boy-gay) 
7.   Blair Johnson- Hockey player's teammate #2-(boy) 
8.   Courtney Baker- Hockey player's arch enemy-(boy)
9.   Brennan Weber- Hockey player's arch enemy's girlfriend-(girl)
10. Lesley Ayers- Hockey player's arch enemy's bff-(boy)

Actually, I should probably listen to the song. Har. And now, I'm thinking I'm gonna write a book instead. I don't know nothing about writing a script. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment