Sunday, December 27, 2009

You Wanna Learn Spanish? Take the Bus!

So, I figured out new way to blog. Write the entries on the notepad and then copy/paste them to blogger. No way am I going to text them any more. It's a pain to fix that shit if I go over so many characters. And I'm going to blog everyday until the end of 2009. 

I'm feeling better today. Josh seems better, too.  

Went to the post office today, and the machine that lets you buy stamps with coins/cash is gone.  I just wanted to mail a card and my resume'. Eighty- eight cents!  No need to use a debit card. Fwah!  Thank goddess there was someone there who could help. I gave him the money and he put the stamps on the envelopes. So nice! But seriously, who does away with the stamp machine? Argh!

I was feeling/looking so pretty today.  I love days like that!  I got some new shampoo and conditioner and it makes my hair feel/look ah-maazing. 

What else?  I didn't start writing my script, yet.  I'll probably have a character list to share tomorrow, though. I want to begin work on it as soon as possible.  

No comments:

Post a Comment