Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Incredible Edible Egg

Got about 900 words written yesterday. I'm shooting for about 50,000. I think that's how many you're supposed to do with NaNoWriMo. I forget. 

I'm kinda bored. 

Josh was texting me when he went to see Sherlock Holmes today. It was awesome. Of course it was just before he went. And then he helped me with some grammar and spelling issues I was having while writing. Turns out he got the card today. That makes me very happy. I thought it was taking an awful long time to get there. I thought maybe it wasn't going to before 2009 ended. Lol. Sheesh!

I had a weird sex dream that had me questioning things.  But enough about that because nobody really cares. Besides, Tiana basically banned me from exploring the option or bringing it up any further. Yeah. That isn't going to make sense, but this is for me. It'll remind me to just say no.  Shut-up. 

I decided Sunday to spend the cards for the girls and then wrap the gifts and write who they were from on them. So, I got Camy a replica of Sam's remote from iCarly and some Hello Kitty dolls and I got Jayde a 24" girraffe and a coffee maker playset. Then they each got a recyclable tote bag.  Anyway, I wrapped all that yesterday.  It was interesting. I'm very badly out of practice when it comes to wrapping.

What else? Blogging everyday is hard and leaves me with nothing to say. Har. 

I didn't bring up the NYE thing to Josh. I don't know how. I also don't know how to tell him I miss his voice, so any help would be awesome. 

I think I'm done for today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment