Sunday, May 24, 2009

No, I InCYST!

I am in so much pain from the stupid cyst. I wish it would just find its own way out. The pregnancy symptoms are completely unnecessary, thank you very much. But at least I know why my energy is lower than usual.

The girls come back from Jackson tomorrow. They went to see the Hannah Montana movie with Grandma Karen and Nanny Mary today. I can't wait to hear all about it. Camryn sounded so excited although it did rain almost the whole time. But it did here too.

I'm gonna apply to more retail jobs again tomorrow. Just the perfect way to spend Memorial Day! I just need to keep busy until Tuesday. Hopefully nobody will call until at least Wednesday. I wonder just how many I can fill out before I pass out. It is now my mission to do twenty-five tomorrow. I have lost count of how many applications I've done this year. Pathetic!

Yeah. I'm gonna go now, though. The Tylenol is calling out to me. So, be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment