Monday, May 25, 2009

Some Things You Do For Love, Love, Love

Sometimes, I feel like I'm the only one who believes in pure love any more. You know, the kind of love wher you don't hold back. It's the kind where you love somebody no matter what. It doesn't matter what is in that person's past. I'm talking about unconditonal love, the love that says "So what if she has two kids and I always imagined myself with someone who doesn't have any, I love her anyway." This is the kind of love that says "Who cares if she's too short or too fat or too tall or too thin or too old or too whatever?" What are you afraid of? Love shouldn't be this difficult, this confusing. Love should come easy. If you love it, take care of it. If it makeas you happy, spend your time with it. sure you only have one life to live, but that doesn't mean you should throw out the things you feel don't fit. They are in your life for a reason. Let them in! Hold on to them! Cherish them! Or are you willing to just say good-bye just because it isn't perfect? That sounds selfish to me. Just think about it, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment