Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Just More Plans!

I need a room, and a living room. So, here it goes!

SOFA! This is really the only piece I need and it matches the shit I already have. We're doing a magnolia theme. The coffee table and the end table I have already match this. They're about the same color as the dark brown. And a magnolia is about shade as the ivory color. I already have a painting that will go over it. I might need a television stand and a couple of chairs. I might be able to get away with one. I also might need a new rug? I don't even know what kind of floors I'll have, obviously, as I don't have a place picked. Anyway, this sofa is from Rooms To Go. It's price is about $4oo and it is called the Wesley sofa. I might just go ahead and get a love seat and a chair instead of two chairs. I really like the Wesley Lovesea. It's a smaller version of this sofa. It costs about $380. And I guess I'll have to get a chair that looks the same? Can I do that? I mean, sorry, you weren't in my head. I mean, can I mix and match furniture colors? Idunno. Never seen it done. That'd be new. LOL. They'd call the style "Simply Susan". Har. "Oh. I see you have a "Simply Susan" style den. Neat." And actally I was wondering. Do I really want a sofa and a loveseat or do I want a loveseat and a chaise. Or what? Or do I wan a recliner or a chair chair. Or do I want one of each and not a loveseat? So many decisions. So, I'll post all of my picks, do the calculations and then decide. Just planning anyway. Nothing is FINAL! So, this is the recliner/rocker I'd get. It definitely doesn't match absolutely, but I figure it's close enough. This is about $600, which is more than the couch! And it is a Lynley Hazelnut Rocker Recliner. Or I can get this one. This is the Francis Beige Recliner. It costs $450. While it only has one color, the color definitely matches better. And here's a wild chair! It's the Gregory Swivel Chair. Now, on this one, the dark brown doesn't match absolutely, but the ivory does. Interesting, no? Anyway, it costs about $650 and would probably have me wanting to strangle my little darlings. You know how they like to spin chairs. Oh. By the by, there IS a Wesley Chair. It's $350. I'm thinking I might just SKIP the chaise thing. They're OOGLY! I'm really kinda disapointed that they don't have a Wesley Ottoman. But who needs an ottoman anyway? This is about need not want!

Next we come to entertainment centers. I don't need a whole lot. Just something to keep the kids out of the DVDS and stuff and it has to hold the television up. Just something basic in other words. And THIS is NOT what I'm talking about. The Santa Cruz Wall Unit is NOT what I mean. It's nice. But no. I need something more along the lines of The Morton Console for $450. That's what I REALLY need.

No comments:

Post a Comment