Monday, February 02, 2009

It's Fun To Plan

This is strictly rough plans for the new house which we don't even have yet. Haha.

IF they each have their own room here are the plans:

Jayde:

-gets a new bed (twin/princess)
- horse/my little pony themed
-pink walls
-gets the cradle and baby dolls
-gets one of my dressers (the shorter one)
-gets the quilt rack
-gets Todd's nightstand and new lamp
















Camryn:

-gets my old bed (twin/princess)
- TinkerBell/fairy/pixie themed
-purple walls
-gets the other of my dressers (the taller one)
-gets my nightstand and new lamp
-gets the cedar chest with blankets inside









Susan:

-gets a new dresser
-gets a new nightstand and lamp
-Asian themed
- same color it is now (dark teal)
-gets new dresser
-gets new bed (double/prince)
-takes one of the dress up trunks

IF there is only one room for the girls they want the following:

-a bunk bed (comes with drawers and a desk- each will get three drawers, Camy will use the desk, will each still have their own lamp)
- Tinkerbell/fairy/pixie and horse/my little pony theme integrated
-pink and purple walls with an armchair railing
- Still get my dressers
-cradle and dolls
-keep ALL the dressup trunks
-I get the cedar chest
-Mamaw keeps the quilt rack
-extra twin bed becomes a "nanny bed".

No comments:

Post a Comment