Thursday, December 18, 2008

So, I Lied...

I missed yesterday. Oops. I didn't even attempt it. Oh well.

My whole existence here depends on that guy and it's freaking annoying. And that's pretty much why I didn't do any blogging.

I can't do Christmas shopping (which I did yesterday) unless somebody is here to watch the children. And I still don't know this town that well so I need somebody to help me find my way around. Although, I must say, I am getting better at it. Driving to and from work helped a little. I know all of Jefferson Hwy and all of BlueBonnet, now. Har.

And of course Tiger Bend, Antioch, Jones Creek, O'Neal Lane, S. Harrell's Ferry, Old Jefferson and Highland. Then, everybody knows Airline Hwy. Airline is like the most important road in South LA. And why am I talking about roads? I don't know.

So, anyway, my life revolves around when HE is here or not. Pathetic? I think so too! So, he is with the kids now and I am blogging because yesterday when he was here I was Christmas shopping with the mother. We spent way too much money and way too much time doing it, but it was fun. It was almost like old times only she can't walk that much and I am spending my own monies.

I really wish he would just magically disappear. Honestly. Or at least be freaking consistant or just fucking get an apartment so that you can take them to your place. BLAH! I need to shut up now. This isn't the place for this!

So, let me see, what did I do today? I wanted to decorate the tree, but I couldn't. BOO! But Camy gets out of school at 12:30 tomorrow, so we will do it then. And I didn't finish decorating outside AGAIN. Because I am teh fail.

Oh and I got some deliveries today! But I can't has them until Christmas. But they are beautiful! My mom got me an outfit for interviews and a purse. But the jacket did not come because they suck. I love the jacket, it is grommet trimmed. Grommets rock your face off!

Let me see...I found out the name of the hottie across the street. Philip. He's a freaking engineer! I loves me some engineers! I just like saying "engineer". Say it. It's fun!

Um...Mrs. Jean from across the street invited us to the Christmas service at Healing Place Church. They are non-denominational so I kinda want to go. I hear the church is huge, though. Of course, that might mean there might actually be a place to sit for the service. You know how packed Catholic churches get, especially for Midnight mass. Although, Midnight mass is pretty cool. I used to love the one at St. George. I think we'll be going to an afternoon service or something. I don't know. I have to look at the holiday mass schedule. Man, I have a lot to do. I need to make a list.

So, uh, the next blog I make shall have a to-do list. You can pretty much ignore that one. And that's it. Yeah. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment