Friday, December 19, 2008

NAP!

Just finished eating Chinese food. So good. Not as good as Ho and Linda's but whatever. Ho doesn't make mai fun. Mai fun is my new fave. I really prefer the Singapore, but I don't eat meat any more so I got the veggie kind. It was kinda lacking in veggies though. And the steamed veggies came with tofu. WTF, dude? I did NOT order tofu!

Now, normally I don't mind tofu. But this tofu was rubbery and didn't have a good flavor. Not even soy sauce could save this tofu. I am not even exaggerating. GROSS!

Camy, Jayde and I finally decorated the tree today. I'm going to have to rearrange some though. Jayde put all of hers in a cluster along the bottom row of branches. God bless her.

I got some clothes in the mail today. They all fit, except for a vest. It wouldn't go over my boobs. Nice, eh? And actually they wouldn't even go over my g-ma's boobs. And she's got baby boobs. I think they were sized wrong. Is why I kinda hate Venezia brand. But I was able to go to the store and exchange it for a bigger size. The new one was three sizes bigger and it barely fit! That is why I say they were sized wrong. Have NEVER had that problem. That's a new one, even for Venezia.

I ate so much, I can't even think right now. I just want to take a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment