Monday, December 15, 2008

As If Losing My Job Wasn't Enough

My face is completely broken out. My mom asked me why. Let's think about that one, Mom.

I lost my job just over a month ago which means no money coming in. I have only applied for one job, but that's pretty much my fault. I don't care to apply anywhere else. I do have my license, but whatever for now. It's 10 days to Christmas and I haven't even began shopping. I don't even know what I'm going to get anybody or really how I'm going to pay for it. I'm on the rag this week so it's like HORMONES! Yeah. Nothing major. Just STRESS...like usual. Plus now I can't find the divorce papers he had me served with and my lawyer and mom each want a copy Why my lawyer didn't get a copy to begin with is beyond me. I'm just here for show, I guess.

The court date is set for January 6th AKA Epiphany for those of you playing along. I got served on the 10th of the month, giving me 15 days to answer. 15 days from the 10th? Anyone? Anyone? CHRISTMAS! Yes. Christmas. And Epiphany is how many days from Christmas? TWELVE! Epiphany's sometimes called Twelfth Night. It's when the wise men blew into Jesus' life...finally. So...what is it with this guy and the holidays?

I should probably be putting this on the other blog, but I was anxious to use this one. Har. And honestly that really doesn't bother me. What bothers me is thinking that Dodge is going to take my car! I'll probably bore you with the details over there or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment