Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happy Birthday!

It seems to me that we are right smack in the middle of what I like to call "Birthday season". It seems that everybody I know celebrates a birthday in Spring or Summer. Not me. I'm a Fall baby, which just so happens to be the worst time of the year for me. We often joke that while most people get presents for their birthday, I get other things, like fired, for instance (although it was 23 days early). And honestly, it was the best gift ever, for me. Instead of spending my birthday adventure to DisneyWorld having fun, I got to spend it worried about money while trying to fake being happy. I almost missed out! Thank God P was there to give me that, though. I owe it all to him. I don't know how I would have survived my vacation without him. Although, I can't be too mad at him, he was only the messenger. It's not his fault he let them use him as a pawn. He doesn't make the rules, and fortuneately enough for me, he doesn't bend them either. Thank God for people lilke him!

No comments:

Post a Comment