Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New Boy, New Plea

There is a new booooooooooooooooy! So, be prepared for long gushing entries in the future.

Anybody that reads this should share with me links to their local hospitals. I'm now looking for any and all pharmacy technician positions in any state. I'm not being picky any more. I just need a job now. ANY JOB WILL DO! If you are a Tech, and you work in retail, ask your managers if they need more techs. Tell them you know somebody. Give them my name. And if you need my info, just ask. I'll get it to you. I'm a hard worker and a people person. I never meet a stranger. I love to work the drive-thru window or even the register. I can count pills all day, and can rotate stock. I already know how Walgreens works, but I can pick up on a new chain in no time. I'm a very intelligent individual and a fast learner. I'm very out-going and very willing to help, even if helping means trying to calm somebody down. I am very interested in learning. I can talk about how awesome I am all day! Just ask.

2 comments: