Friday, February 20, 2009

How Many More?

So, Jessie (the new boy) called me a slacker for applying to 12 jobs yday. I know he was joking, but it seriously got me to thinking that I should have done more. So, today I am aiming to do like 24 more. That would make 36 this week. And I did like 10 before. Making the total 46. So maybe I will do 28, making the total 50. Why not, right?

So, here's the list for today:
1. MCLNO/Charity Hospital and Med Center - New Orleans, LA (local-ish)
2. CVS Caremark- Birmingham, AL
3. Kaiser Permanente- Southern California

Yeah, I suck. So, not feeling it today. That's only 15 this week. I don't care. I don't really at this point. The Yahoo! Hot Jobs website is being a pain.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you'll be able to find something soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just gotta keep plucking along. I really hope to find something up your way.

    ReplyDelete