Tuesday, February 10, 2009

May I Have Your Attention Please!

I've been pretty much pumping Ibuprofen into my system for like 3 days now. This is NOT a normal back ache. A normal back ache I can handle. Whatever. But I also have a stomach ache. Something may ACTUALLY be wrong with me. Or maybe not. It's probably random again. My foot hurts and swells up. Random. My stool is runny and I've had it for like 3 weeks. Random. I have a headache on the top of my head. Random. My muscles are twitchy. Random. I've about had it with random. Something effin' better be wrong with me or I'm never seeing another doctor again. I can just outright die. I don't care. Because they WON'T be able to find a cause. RANDOM IS GOING TO KILL ME!

And how was your day?

snip snap snout
this blog's told out!

No comments:

Post a Comment