Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Beheading Day!

Oh yes. It's St. Valentine's Day again. How delightful. Still don't see the point in celebrating the day the man got beheaded with symbols of love. I DON'T UNDERSTAND! Help me understand. Please!

So, anyway, my body is back to normal-ish again. Stomach ache still, but it comes and goes.

Camy seems about 85% better. She is writing and reading right now. Not sure why. I don't think she knows it is Saturday...LOL

I kinda wish it was Wednesday again so I could do another wish list. I'm kinda bored.

Let's do a Q & A! You ask any question you want at the end of this entry and I will answer it in the next entry. Sound like fun? Sounds like fun to me. Nothing is too personal or off limits. So, think hard and ask away. Ready. Set. Go!

snip snap snout
this blog's told out!

2 comments:

  1. I can't think of a single question, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I have a question!! I'm curious about your wanting to move to Memphis.

    ReplyDelete