Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sound the Alarm

Nix the phoenix, nix the rose bud, nix anything else. THIS is THE first tattoo I am getting. Just gotta find an artist. I know who I'd like to do it, but I don't think she'd like that. Maybe when Kyle and I were still together. LOL

-trumpets sounding-




A nautical star. A nautical star means "guidance". It is often used for sailors. And my grandfather (R. I. P.) was a sailor. And it's going behind my left ear. That's the actual size and coloring I want too. Is a little bit bigger than my index fingertip. Probably about as big as my big toe.

1 comment:

  1. I have nautical stars in my back piece, and Jase has one on his wrist. :) And I believe my sister has some on her... thigh... It's incorporated into another tattoo though, and she has about a zillion right now, so I'm not 100% sure. lol

    ReplyDelete