Saturday, January 24, 2009

Somebody's Watching Me

I am bored like whoa. And sleepy like whoa too.

Took Camy to dancing. Came home. Napped. Watched the kids. Hollered at the kids. Contemplated getting a second dog. Ate dinner. BORING!

It rained today. That's my real problem. That is why I am draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaging.

Tried to take a sunset picture, but either we didn't really have one due to the rain or the weather channel lied as to what time it would happen and I missed it.

Everybody is in a bad mood over here. I don't know what was in the water or tea tonight but now everybody is being pooey. It's like, leave each other alone!

My mom piddled with Camryn's ear for like 20 minutes, so I guess I'd be a little irritated too. But she's really not the problem. It's the kid who didn't have her ear piddled with for that long. It's the little one. The one who's gonna turn 3 on Wednesday. She's the cranky one. And my gma. I think she's in a permanent bad mood though. I seem to always be ticking her off. I just want everybody to go to bed and shut up. LMAO. Hahaha.

We're about to watch Lady and the Tramp II. I haven't seen it in a while. I don't even think I know what it's about. I'll end up not watching it anyway. I'll do some fill-it-ins while lying on the couch. And try not to fall asleep. Right now, they are watching The Berenstain Bears. COOL.

So, I'mma go for now, though. I'll show you pictures of the dogs I had been looking at. Too adorable. I wish I could afford to adopt them all!

Snip, snap, snout,
this blog's told out

No comments:

Post a Comment