Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Not Da Baby!

Sorry it's been so long since I've written. This week has rushed by.

My baby turned three today. I made a time line of polaroids to share. YAY! I just don't have one for today. LOL. By the by, this idea came from my friend Tiana. Tiana had a baby one day before I had Jayde. We call them our almost twins. LMAO

We're gonna have professional ones done soon, and I'll share that photoshoot with you the day I get them back. It's our annual shoot. We usually do it as close to the actual date as possible, which usually means around the first week of February (when bitches get paid).

Anyway, on with the show:

3 comments:

  1. awwww she is so big and beautiful, just like her mama and sister!

    i can't believe they are so grown up now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, she's so cute! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete