Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Bad News Bears

Bad mood today. I woke up grouchy and today isn't looking good for making me feel better. My kids are acting like they hate me. My gma is trying to figure out why, and everything is just irritating me. It's one of THOSE days, ok? I'm in a foul mood. DEAL WITH IT! I just want to cuss everybody out and go back to bed until tomorrow. FUCK! Don't you get it! RAWR!

I want to smack every single one of my friends. All of them. Internet or otherwise. It seems like everyone is being bitchy and whiny today and it's like STFU! And yes, I probably need to STFU too. I'm sick of bitches. SICK! We're all in hard times. ALL. OF. US. You are NOT alone. I know you feel like it, but you aren't. I. DON'T. HAVE. A. JOB! And it doesn't look like I'm going to get one any time soon. I've been on one interview. ONE! And they called me to tell me that basically I suck and that I need more experience. How the hell am I supposed to GET the experience if nobody will freaking hire me? HOW? And I basically screwed myself over on that one. I screwed MYSELF out of a job. I'd be at work right now had I not freaking procrastinated. I'd be getting MORE than $1035 for tax returns had I just did my stuff. A nd don't think I'll EVER get over that. I won't. No use beating myself up over that, but I wouldn't have a problem AT ALL if I hadn't acted stupid. fsdjfkl;jfklds;jal

And I have no patience today. NONE! Did I freaking mention that? Because I don't. Everybody is going in freaking slow motion today and it's very annoying. move. move. move. I don't have time for you today.

And I wonder if anybody knows how damn annoying it is to hear about all these people that are looking for pharmacy techs. Do they realize how stupid THAT makes me feel? "This company, this company, and this company are looking for techs. Why can't you find a job?" I DON'T KNOW! OK? I JUST DON'T KNOW! It's bad enough that Kyle is pushing me, I don't need everybody pushing me. I can't fill out another damn application. I just can't. I'll start again on Monday. I really will, but 8 is enough for now.

And finding a house? Or something to live in. Anywhere? It's impossibe. And yes, this is me breaking down. And no, I'm not feeling any better.

4 comments:

  1. I love you. It has to get better and I am sorry but I think this is rock bottom. Please just worry about one thing at a time. I am just a phone call away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, but which to worry about first?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you, Susan. I hope today was better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you're having such a hard time right now. I really hope it gets better for you. I know how those days go, I have one of those about once a week. I love you *hugs*

    ReplyDelete