Sunday, December 21, 2008

You're Going To Get Sick Of Me

I have got to be the most boring person ever.

Kyle took the kids to dinner and a movie, or movie and dinner, as it would be. I was going to go, but, uh, not something I want to feel again. Being vulnerable around him is not fun. The went to go see The Tale of Despereaux. They've already seen Bolt and Madagascar 2. Everything else they were showing was PG-13, and I so am not letting my babies see Twilight. I would have sucked it up for that.

Another P dream last night. If you're keeping score, that's six nights in a row. I had been dreaming of Danny Masterson and Corbin Bleu. And yes, Kevin Jonas. He's cute, ok, and so is Corbin, hush. And Hyde, well, he's fucking Hyde, dude. Of course he's hot. And I've been watching That 70's Show almost non-stop for a month now. Jackie + Hyde is so much better than Jackie + Kelso. Ashton= tool. Seriously. Have I confused you yet? Yeah. Not surprising. But you love me so you put up with it.

Hmmm...

I'm slightly bored today. But I get the kids for Christmas! I win!

Oh. I made cheesy rice today. I haven't in a while. I used white sticky rice from the Chinese we got the other night, whole milk, and Velveeta. Velveeta is a superior cheese tyvm.

Yeah. I'm pretty random lately. I know you had to notice. Not that I've blogged enough for you to notice. But I expect you to notice anyway. Ha.

I'm trying to bullshit enough to make this longer.

Is it working?

Didn't think so. I need to finish and print my resume'. I actually got a call from the one person I applied to. I wasn't expecting anything this quickly. I have to call them back and fax my resume' tomorrow. They called on Friday and I didn't get the message in time. That's what I get for not toting my phone everywhere. But seriously, if I had had the damn phone they would have NEVER called. I toted the damn thing around for two days. Bah Humbug!

No comments:

Post a Comment