Tuesday, March 09, 2010

PowerPacked To Help Kids Grow

I keep forgetting to update this. I don't know why. I have stuff going on. I hear and see stuff and think, "I need to blog that.". I'm always thinking about it. Ugh!

I'll tell you one thing, though, I've been all abouts the Twitter lately. Almost obsessively checking it all day, everyday. I'm weird. I really just want to see Kevin Smith (@thatkevinsmith)'s and Wil Wheaton(@wilw)'s updates. Because I'm not obsessed or anything...

I'm actually in the hospital at the moment. My aunt has aspiration pneumonia, and I'm staying with her for a while. I stayed overnight last night, and it actually wasn't all that bad. I couldn't figure out how to unfold the chair all the way, but her nurse showed me and I felt stupid for not knowing. It was SO simple. Ack!

We're watching Let's Make a Deal. Not my choice. But my aunt's the patient, so it's her choice. I am SO bored. Can you tell? Lol.

Thinking about doing a blog-a-thon in April. Will get back to you. Will be recruiting some other bloggers to join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment