Monday, January 04, 2010

Purging Can Cause Dehydration

Have I ever mentioned how sweet he is? Have I ever mentioned how deep and thoughtful he is?  Have I ever mentioned how I thank goddess I found him?  Have I? Well...have I?  Cause he is, all of that. And I do, almost everyday. I've never used the app since that day, but I haven't deleted it. Seeing it makes me smile. Yes, an app makes me giddy. This isn't the craziest thought I've had. I can't say what beat it out, but there has been plenty that has. Comes with the territory I suppose. 

I'm taking a break from writing my book at the moment, so, what do I do?  Write some more. Haha. Of course, this doesn't take much thought. I just type as I think it. Not much editing goes into it. I don't have to include previous entries in the new entries. It's so easy a monkey could do it. 

A monkey. Not a caveman. Hear that Geico? Monkey would have been a better choice. Monkeys don't often see your commercials. Not a lot of monkeys can read. But a caveman? A caveman still has electricity in his cave. A caveman can read. Duuuuuh!  I wish I had sat in on that meeting.  

But I digress... And I have to pee...haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment