Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Everything Is NOT What It Seems

I don't know how many of you don't know, yet, but I got a job. I will start on Black Friday. Yes, this is crazy, but it's when they need me. Whenever I go on Monday, that is when training will begin. Where? Oh right. At Macy's. Yes, I will working for the big red star. I am in recovery. Well, until the 6th. On the 6th, I will become a Men's Department Associate. At least that's how I understood it. Now, I may have heard it wrong. It may just be Friday and Saturday that I'm working recovery. Either way, it's a paycheck. But I have a month to prove myself so that I can stay on and become a regular employee. It shouldn't be too too hard because they all liked me a lot it seemed. I had ALL the right answers the other day. For once, I was cool and confident instead of cockyish. I had to sell myself, and I finally figured out how. At any rate, I have something more for my resume. Oh. Hours. 6-close, which will be 6-midnight soon enough. I am working a day shift Friday and Saturday, however. THAT could be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment