Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's a Love/Hate Relationship

I hate how I seem to be becoming more attached to him by the minute. And I hate how he acts like he can take me or leave me one minute and the next he's texting me to ask how my day was or how I slept last night. I love how honest and candid he is with me. And I love how comfortable I am around him to just be myself. I hate how hurt he's been in the past and how it's affected him more than he'll admit. I hate how damaged he thinks he is. I love that he's the tidy one of the house. And I love how he takes time out to go camping for five days at a time. I hate how he's got such a hold on me that I stay up nights to talk to him. And I hate how I'm just spilling all of this out. But most of all, I hate the distance and I know, for a fact, that he does, too. And it hurts. So bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment